December 11th, 2021 at 8pm.
3700 Woodland Drive, Suite 100, Anchorage, AK 99517
5-Day Film Royal Screening & Awards
Presented by Alaska Filmmakers
About This Event
Watch short films created by Alaska Filmmakers! Teams were given only 5 Days to produce a film while incorporating 3 prompts that were announced at the start of the competition. See the finished results and vote for the winners!
- Tickets are free. Competing teams are secured a single parking spot with registration.
- Awards are Judges Choice, Audience Choice, and Festival Choice, plus cash prizes!
- This is an all-ages event, HOWEVER, films are unrated.
- This is all based on weather
- FM Broadcast into your car, FM station: 107.9
- Lot opens at 7:30 pm.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND!
- Please be respectful of people and property as this is all volunteered or donated.
- Limited to 25 spots.
- There will be no bathrooms.
- We have noticed some radios do not pick up the signal, unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about that.
- Keep lights on if you do not hear the audio playing.
- Enter the lot no faster than 5 MPH.
- Please follow the directions of the person parking you or the cones.
- If you do not follow these rules or you cause issues, we may ask you to leave.
DISCLAIMER: Waiver of rights-By attending this event you waive all rights to indemnification and or compensation from the Alaska Filmmakers board, the location of the event, and all associated parties. The above listed will not be held liable for any injury, loss, harm to persons or property, and/or illness caused to individuals in attendance. All attendees are individually responsible for persons and vehicles under their charge during the entirety of the event.
Screening Date & Time
December 11th at 8 pm
Lot opens at 7:30 pm
Screening starts at 8:00 pm
at 3700 Woodland Drive, Suite 100, Anchorage, AK 9917
“battle royal “
noun, plural battles royal.
A fight in which more than two combatants are engaged.
View on Dictionary.com