Tournament: League of Legend
You must have $5 raised to reserve your seat for Tournament: League of Legend.
Are you confused on how to reserve your seat for XtraFest? Click the video to the right to watch a short video
- 1) You must have a PHOTO ID at time of the event (student, state, military, anything with your photo and full name).
- 2) 1 person 1 system per seat. You can not have a PC and a console at the same seat.
- 3) You must be 18 years or older, if you are under 18 you will need a parent or guardian present during your time at XtraFest.
- 4) No outside food or soda (water is fine)
- 5) No drugs or alcohol. There will be a smoking area outside for tobacco only.
Rules are subject to change. Keep an eye out for update emails as we get close to XtraFest. Check out the FQA
Frequently Questioned Answers
Q: Does the parent or guardian have to raise $25 dollars?
A: No. If the parent or guardian doesn’t plan to play during XtraFest they will not raise the $25 dollars
Q: Can I register 2 seats with 1 Extra Life account, if I have raised $50 dollars?
A: No. You will need to create a second Extra Life account to register the second seat.
Q: Can I have a PC and Console at one seat?
A: No. Each section of the seating chart has dedicated power base of average wattage for consoles and PCs. Plugging in PC into the console area could cut the power to your section.
Q: Will there be a safe area for my gear if I leave but plan to come back?
A: Yes. However, space will be very limited and we recommend you taking your gear with you if you plan to leave for a long period of time.
Q: Will my space be saved if I leave for a long period of time.
A: Yes. However, you must tell a volunteer or organizer that you will be leaving and coming back. If you do not after 1 hour we will assume you left and release the seat to those on the waiting list. If you leave your gear for 1 hour and you did not mention to a volunteer or organizer that you were leaving then a volunteer or organizer will move your gear to the safe area and release your seat to those on the waiting list. Alaska Filmmakers, its operation staff, and sponsors not any liable regarding your involvement with the Alaska Filmmakers.